🌐BEST SITE FOR LATEST NAIJA MUSIC 🌐

Wednesday 22 February 2017

#BBNaija: Gifty Apologies To Banky W, Falz For Saying She Didn’t Know Them

Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Gifty
Powers has apologised to two famous
Nigerian artistes in the entertainment
industry, Banky W and Falz for saying she
didn’t know them. She also apologised to
Nigerians and the fans of the two artistes,
asking them to see whatever happened while
in the house as a game.
During the close to one month that Gifty
spent in the house before being evicted, she
had said that she didn’t know the artistes.
However, in her apology on Insagram, she
said she was rather misconstrued, saying
what she meant was that she had never met
them in person.
Gifty
“Good evening everyone. First of all I was
misunderstood when I said I don’t know
Banky, actually what I meant was, ‘I’ve never
met him in person.”
“Banky is an amazing singer no doubt. And
right now I want to use this platform to
apologise for all the wrong words I said
about him. It’s just a game, we say/do
things for specific reasons.
“I was emotional[ly] unstable cos I was up
for possible eviction. So to all Banky fans
and everyone plz forgive me, Banky I love ur
music and you are a talented cute guy.
“And concerning Falz, I know the song
called “soft work” but believe me I had no
idea it was FALZ that sang it and also I
haven’t met him before..that was why I had
to ask ‘who is he’.
“To everyone out there, I just want to refresh
your mindset again that the BIG BROTHER
SHOW is always a game that has just one
winner and whatever actions u have seen in
the house is for a reason so please I beg
you all don’t judge by what you have seen
or heard,” she concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment